Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Everyday in May?

So my friend Tracy has challenged me to blog every day in May with her.  Ugh!  Here it goes.  Should we take over/unders on how far into May I actually get?

Back at the beginning of the year I set goals.  Reasonable goals, attainable goals...or so I thought.  In fact, the only goal I have been able to meet so far is my goal to spend more time with the Lord.  Having said that, of all of the goals that I set for myself spending more time with my Savior is the hardest one to attain in my opinion.  Satan is tricky.  He isn't called the father of lies for nothing.  Everyday I set out to open my Scriptures and sit down and have a chat with God, but everyday life gets in the way.  A call from school, laundry, choir, or even friends can divert my attention in the blink of an eye.  So I must consistently MAKE the time.  Not always easy, but ALWAYS necessary!

So as I being my blog everyday in May, won't you join me.

"But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ." 2 Corinthians 11:3

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You took up the challenge!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you throughout May!

    ReplyDelete