"In those days Israel had no KING; everyone did as they saw fit." Judges 21:25
For many years I have said that I wouldn't vote for a leader who wasn't led. The problem is that most men are led, as my pastor said yesterday, very passionately led, but not all are led by God. I would argue that the writer of Judges had it right..they have no KING. Recently, I have repeatedly come across Proverbs 3:5-6. I was given it to share with a family member, when looking at schools for Bug, Bug's first memory verse at school and even yesterday in church. One thing I am sure of is God wants me to trust my KING with all my heart. He doesn't want me going back to my old unled ways, but wants me to acknowledge Him in ALL decisions and He will work it out. What a blessing to know that I don't need all of the answers...
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment