One decade...
10 years...
120 months...
520 weeks...
3650 days (give or take)...
As I enter these last few hours of my 30's I have decided to take stock. So here are my 30's...
1. Recovering from the birth of my second amazing little boy 2 months earlier.
2. Recovering from the shock of the events from 1 month earlier.
3. Moving from our beloved first house in Virginia to our even more beloved 2nd home in Georgia.
4. Spending 3 months living in England.
5. Barely surviving raising pre-schoolers.
6. Moving to England for 3 years.
7. Meeting one of my very best friends.
8. Traveling to Germany (Berlin, Munich, Berchtesgaden), Cyprus, Italy (Rome, Sorrento), Austria (Salzburg), Switzerland (Geneva, Lysin), Amsterdam, Dubai, York, Lyme Regis and best of all to Santa's home above the Arctic Circle in Finland.
9. Losing an aunt, an uncle and my nana.
10. Moving home.
11. Readjusting to an American lifestyle.
12. Learning all the new names and faces in my neighborhood.
13. Having a middle schooler.
14. Traveling to Hong Kong.
15. Finally doing home renovations.
16. Enjoying every minute with 2 amazing boys and one incredible husband!
I am sure I forgot something, but I am almost 40, what do you expect?
No comments:
Post a Comment